August 30th - September 1st
at Seattle Center
$122.80 with fees (print at home)
3-Day Gold Pass
$344.00 with fees (print at home)
3-Day Platinum Pass
$519.70 with fees (print at home)
The Skinny on Tickets
- One ticket gets you into all Bumbershoot venues, including both afternoon and evening shows at the Mainstage, subject to capacity.
- All indoor venues have limited capacity, and tickets do not guarantee entry. Early arrival is recommended.
- Entrance into Mainstage shows is first-come, first-served, and subject to capacity. See the Bumbershoot FAQ for details on the Mainstage line.
- Comedy passes are not required, but recommended to secure a seat in the comedy performances. One Comedy pass will be available per person/ticket, per day, at the Festival while supplies last.
- Please carefully study the Festival daily schedules (available in the spring) before purchasing day-specific tickets. Check your tickets carefully before leaving home; tickets for the incorrect day will not be accepted.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES, even in the event of an artist cancellation.
- Online ticket orders include a Service Fee and Facility Fee (per ticket). A Delivery Fee also applies to Will Call or Mail orders, but there is no delivery charge for Print-At-Home.
- Children 10 and under do not need a ticket, and may enter any Bumbershoot venue, including the Mainstage. Some content may not be suitable for young children; parental discretion is advised. All children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Platinum & Gold Passes
- Due to the limited number of reserved seats, children 5 and under attending Bumbershoot with a Platinum or Gold Passholder will be asked to sit on the lap of the accompanying adult, and children aged 6 and above will require a pass of their own.